I finished the quilting on my picnic quilt and have added the binding. Now I just have to hand sew the binding. I really want to be done by Friday.
The plan was for the entire back to have the red/trees but ran out of the fabric. This project was not from a pattern and just kept evolving so I had to use what I had to get it done. However I am pleased. I had a pick of the front but will have to take another one and post later. Tonight I am going to try and get a design wall up before I start on the next thing.
Oh!! This time I used a spray adhesive for the basting instead of pins. There were pros and cons.
no taking out pins as I quilt
no quilting on pins or in the middle of them (yes I have done this)
Can be a little sticky.
hard time getting the wrinkles out after it was basted together.
I think that when I get my design wall up it will cancel out that con. I will post a walk through of using the spray basting on the design wall compared to on the floor.