Friday, December 2, 2011

Ideas, Ideas, and More Ideas

Today I'm quarantined in my sewing room with no material for sewing.  I do have some scraps I can do something with.  However, the ideas in my head do not include scraps. here is a list of the ideas racing through my head.

1. homemade christmas stocking
2. quilted hand mittens 
3. a spiderman quilt for Israel
4. opening a store ("Always Handmade")
5. starting a non-profit making quilts for a cause
6. opening an Etsy store
7. making my sewing room more functional and inspiring.
8. a litte girls clothing line

Some I can get started on very soon.

Tomorrow I hope to be feeling better because their is shopping to be done. We need food and a few more things to get started on the Jesse Tree and Advent Wreath.

Here are just are few pics of the work of a quilter I just discovered. She makes really nice quilts that just screams at me. You can check her out at French Knots.









No comments:

Post a Comment