Saturday, December 22, 2012

Home Alone:)

 
 
It has been............I don't remember when the last time I have been completely alone. Ecstatic is an understatement for my state right now.
 
This week around Tuesday I felt that I was reaching a breaking point and that something had to happen. I was short and impatient with the kids, crying, and simply exhausted. Don't get me wrong, I love being home with the kids, but sometimes I need a break. Which this happens every so often. However, the remedy is a day to myself and it has been a while since I made that happen for myself.  So this morning, I packed a lunch for the boys and Daddy is taking them to breakfast and they will be gone the rest of the day. My mom will be gone too.  I think I just might explode with excitement.

2 comments:

  1. Awe...enjoy yourself! Sometimes we need that little bit of quiet to recoup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete