Friday, February 1, 2013

I Won

    versitle-blogger
The pretty lady of Pretty Lady Baby honored The Quilting Diaries with the Versatile Blogger Award. I am  thankful for the honor. For some, these awards may seem pointless.   However, for us who are dedicated to making our little spot in blog land inviting and useful it is a great thing. First, because someone stopped by and decided that my blog is follow worthy. Secondly, they decided to share my blog with all of there followers in such a grand way.


With this Award comes rules to share the love with other bloggers:

  1. Put the award on your post.
  2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
  3. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the award.
  4. Share 7 things about yourself.
Okay, so let’s get started!  Here are my nominations:


7 Things About Me:
1. I homeschool my 2boys
2. I'm a Marine wife. (inactive)
3. I hate picking favorites because I love so many things.
4. I change my own tires. 
5. I laugh at myself a lot.
6. I am in need of Gods grace and mercy daily
7. I love to treat others on my birthday.


So head over to Pretty Lady Baby and check her out along with the my nominees.
There are a tons of other things I planned to post about today. But my time is up for now.
Have a Super Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment